Welcome to Folkestione Town centre Management.
With your support, FTCM will maintain a safer vibrant town with regular markets and promotional activity, delivering initiatives and improved footfall .
Folkestone Town Centre Management (FTCM) is a not for profit organisation providing support to the business community.
FTCM striving to improve the experience of the business community and general public as they work and live in Folkestone.
Discover Folkestone, Hythe and Romney Marsh (DFH&RM) the tourism initiative commenced by Folkestone Town Centre Management in 2003 now adapted to deliver tourism marketing for many businesses connected with the tourism, leisure and hospitality industry in the area. (NB: A tourist information service is now operated by Folkestone Town Council, from the Town Hall)
Folkestone Area Partnership Against Crime (FAPAC) works with Kent Police, The Community Safety Unit, CCTV , Businesses and the public to reduce crime and disorder shops, licensed premises and public spaces, providing shop and pub watch radio networks supported by a Crime Intelligence Website, App and an exclusion scheme for serious or prolific offenders .
Membership benefits include
• A digital radio net connecting Members to Police, PCSO’s and the Town CCTV operating twenty four hours a day seven days a week.
• An interactive website regularly updated with local crime intelligence, images and alerts.
• An App giving mobile access to the website. You can also use the App to make incident and intelligence reports which are quickly processed and added to the area intelligence profile by the coordinator.
• A monthly intelligence meeting at which an intelligence report is presented and further intelligence developed.
• A scheduled weekly news-letter.
• A partnership wide exclusion process banning serious and persistent offenders from all member premises for 12 months at a time. The exclusion starts again if the offender commits further crime during the 12 months.
• Representation at the Community Safety Unit when required.
Although Membership Subscriptions are a business expense that should be claimed on your business tax return and…
The safety of yourself and your staff is priceless
Catching or deterring offenders will quickly recoup your membership subscription
To join or find out more please contact John Frayne
Co-ordinator on 07807 362409 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FTCM and its trading arms bring benefit to a diverse range of businesses. Member benefits to each strand can be found on the links below.
Discover Folkestone: http://www.discover.folkestone.towntalk.co.uk/downloads/#gw
FTCM welcomes decision making advice from its members for the future benefit of the town and its environs.
Investing in any form of marketing and promotional activity for your business needs careful thought and consideration based on time and costs to you. The town website www.folkestone.towntalk.co.uk and DFH&RM Portal offers a great opportunity for independent promotion whilst working alongside members of the business community; creating a full range of fantastic Folkestone and district offers, news and events listings, making it the perfect ‘one stop shop’ for residents and visitors!
FTCM ALWAYS has Folkestone and its environs at the heart of its business, and will continue to ensure its work is relevant to the many and diverse needs of the community.